Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Glowy Like Holiday Lights

Out the Laundry Room on Christmas Day

Christmas dinner was Monday at mom's house. We did it the day before xmas because I worked Tuesday. Mom, Dad, Uncle John, Charlie, Katee, Aunt Dawn, her six children (Claire, Alyssa, Bentley, Melanie, Kellen, and Amethyst) and myself squeezed into her trailer. Auguste came by after his work and met the family.

A good time was had by all. The children didn't put their feet on the couch too much and mom's glass top coffee table survived. We are hoping the Claire and Alyssa can spend tomorrow night with us. Katee wants to spend some time with her cousins. They leave out for home early Saturday morning. (Kathryn)

1 comment:

nadine charity said...

Doing the blog is the most fun I have had lately. A guy on the radio said only the blogger herself and her mom read it, but I don't care.

You already know, of course, that I love yours too! I'm working on having as much fun as you do.
:)n