Sunday, February 04, 2007

Damn TV

I had to take Katee to Willis Knighton Quick Care yesterday because she seems susceptible to growing strep throat.

Two things about modern life:

1. While hospitals are set at a nice icy 50 degrees QC was baking in heat. I had to keep going outside because it was so hot in there. It was either that or take my shoes and socks off 'cause when my feet get hot, I'm toast.

2. There was a TV blasting in the waiting room. Why? I'm a major remote flipper but there are some places you shouldn't be forced to watch television. What's wrong with nice and quiet? Or even elevator music? However, since this is Louisiana, all ours should be Cajun zydeco.

No strep for Katee. We just had to buy some nice cough medicine with codeine. Only ten bucks. I can't complain about that price. (Kathryn)

No comments: