Thursday, February 08, 2007

maybe i think too much.

I feel like I never have any time. I'm not even going to school this semester, and somehow I never have time to do what I need to do. I'd really just like to take some time off from hanging out with my friends and getting some stuff done. Our house is a mess because no one cleans because we don't have time. My cat misses me because I'm never here. My body is exhausted. I just need, you know, time to myself I think.

The seventh Harry Potter book comes out on July 21st. I'm really excited, but also kind of sad. It's just. . .the end. But it seems kind of appropriate, too, in my case. I discovered Harry Potter when I was 13, the beginning of my teen years, and now it's ending when I'm 19, at the end of it all. Just seems kind of poetic. You know, in a really nerdy way.

I'm going to try and write in here more. I've been on like a two month hiatus pretty much, so I'm going to try to write maybe three times a week. I'd also like to join a gym or something. And maybe work less. There's a lot of stuff I'd like to do.

Excuse my ramblings. It's almost 2 in the morning and I just got off work about an hour and a half ago. I'm tired. But I'll be okay. I always am. :) (Katee)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

do you think harry will die???
i cant WAIT to read it but are they ever expensive here in brazil.... oh well, at least i can pay for it:)

do you like the movies too??

Crazy In Shreveport said...

I'm not sure about Harry dying. It wouldn't surprise me, but then again I also think JK Rowling might decide against it because of all the little kids reading the books. The books are expensive here, too, but I'm preordering my copy so that I can get that 30% discount Barnes and Noble always gives.

As for the movies. . .well, I really liked the third one. I was not so impressed with the fourth one, and the first and second are okay I suppose. I usually end up bitching about what storylines they've left out of the movies and it ends up ruining it for me, lol. I have high hopes for the fifth movie, though.

- Katee