Monday, October 08, 2007

Light Duty

Two weeks ago I worked in the American Towers building as a file clerk -- part of my week of light duty because of an on the job injury.

... Kathryn and Katee Only Worry... ...A Little Bit... When Auguste Drives Fast Through the Parking Lot...

On Monday Katee and her betrothed, Auguste, picked me up after work.

At the end of the week I discovered the movie American Splendor. It was a fitting end to a week of toting hanging green files. And to imagine Harvey Pekar spent his work career as a clerk in Cleveland, Ohio.

Harvey even played around with blog back in 2003. (Kathryn)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Got hurt at work?? U okay? What happened?


Its nice to see your daughter so in love & happy with life.

GOD I have forgot long ago what that feels like.


Be well sweetheart.

Crazy In Shreveport said...

I guess I should post on that but I try not to put too much about work out here. I'm sure we've all heard those scare stories about how "blogging got so and so fired."

Come over and watch American Splendor with us. It makes me feel better about my bleak little life and makes one joyous about the potential of love later in life.

Anonymous said...

lol @ Katee's face.
She cracks me up!

Lots of Love!! <3