Saturday, March 29, 2008

Pinked

So Pink to Be So Much Trouble Man Under Hood in the Parking Lot of the Salvation Army "How Much Longer 'Til Triple A Gets Here? "Cancel the Tow! I Has Fixed it!"
Almost three hundred dollars. That's how much we paid to fix the pink Honda two weeks ago.

Then this week in the parking lot of the Salvation Army on Stoner Street it wouldn't start again. I called Charlie. He came because the AAA membership is in his name.

I went home for coffee and water for him. He stayed under the hood jiggling wires. Just as the tow truck was seconds away from arriving he found a loose wire and attached it. Tinkerbell started. We canceled the tow and headed home to find black electrical tape.

He's my hero because I hate car trouble but with two vehicles that both have over two hundred thousand miles, it happens. (Kathryn)

No comments: