Tuesday, October 24, 2006

i got all kinds of crap.

So I turned 19 and all this stuff randomly happened.

Sara and I started hanging out again.

I got a bright pink Honda Civic which I named Tinkerbell.

Everyone in the world wants to hang out with me all of a sudden.

It's pretty cool, I guess. Today I went to see my psychiatrist who made lol like crazy when he started talking about how cool math is. What a nerd. I also mentioned that I have the attention span of. . .something without an attention span, so he was all "LET'S TRY SOME DRUGS" and I was like, "Okay." I'm supposed to try Adderall XR for a few days. I got a voucher thing for a free prescription that came in a "starter kit" box with all kinds of crap in it, including a CD-ROM. Yay. I also got refills on everything else.

The waiting room was, like, extra-annoying and loud today. Some woman came in and was talking about how she thinks kids should be raised and how the driving age is too young nowadays and blah blah whatever, lady, no one cares about your parenting philosophy. And the driving comment makes no sense whatsoever. They made it 17 instead of 16 like 3 years ago. I don't think idiots should drive, but they still do, obviously, since you made it to the doctor's office. D:

Aaaaanyways. See, attention span. Nonexistant! Oh well, maybe the new pill will help. Tomorrow Meru and I are going to check out a tai chi class. I told her we should take tai chi and kung fu and then, like, fight crime with the aid of Tinkerbell [my car]. We would be UNSTOPPABLE!

Mmk bedtime.

1 comment:

Crazy In Shreveport said...

Well it's not at a kung fu place, I just thought she and I could go all ninja on everyone.

It's at the Phoenix Virtue Temple, I think the name is? ^_^ I saw your jelly there and got all excited. :P I really, really liked it actually. Very relaxing and an awesome work out. Meru and I've decided to start going every Wednesday together, but I'll probably go more since it's, you know, about 2 seconds away from here.