Monday, January 15, 2007

adulthood.

When did I grow up?

Somewhere between the mood swings and heart breaks and joy and tears, I grew up. I only say this because I've figured out how to be responsible. I guess it dawned on me last night when my manager from Blockbuster called to ask if I knew how to get a hold of Ken who hadn't shown up, I volunteered to go in. It was my night off and I was going to go in and close, when I had to open today.

I don't know why. I guess it's because I don't want to let people down. I don't want to look like a brat because I'm not. I've been thinking too much about this lately. There's so much that comes with being an adult. It's scaring me a little. I'd love to go back to being 14 again. :
I have too much on my mind to even begin to write down. (Katee)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Katee!!!
I have been thinking the same thing myself. Or had been, when I realized I paid for my laptop with the money I had earned from my job. how weird is that?

right now i am even more adult because i'm not living at home and i have about 157 bucks to do whatever it is I have to do. get a job, do something with my life, get the right meds and all that you were lucky to find out about your BP at a young age...

it would be quite the havoc otherwise:)