Thursday, January 04, 2007

Goodbye Blazer?

A moment of silence for the little 1988 Chevy Blazer. Charlie was in an accident yesterday while on his way to work in Bossier City. A lady rear ended him and he slammed into another car.

The front and rear ends were damaged. Who knows if it will be totaled. It had 150,000 miles on it and wasn't worth much. Charlie is just sore and missing his little car.

It's been an exciting year for the Blazer. It was stolen and recovered in July. Now we'll have to see if it will survive its latest ordeal. (Kathryn)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry! I got really attached to my last car and hated to put it to pasture. I'm glad everyone's OK.

Crazy In Shreveport said...

Thank you ladies. I guess the answer is to never drive an old car. Now if I can just remember where I put me pot o gold...