Monday, January 08, 2007

Quick-Mix Concrete for Fortification

I know this is not timely but maybe if I jot this down I'll use it at the end of 2007.

It seems to me that the last two weeks of the year and a zombie attack have a lot in common. Brain dead folks running around in both situations! Especially near malls and big super stores.

My plan is to load up on supplies (food, crafts, kitty litter...) and hole up in a big secure compound 'til the thing blows over. I'll only go out for movies but then in this situation I might turn to movies on demand through my cable provider.

I thought up this plan when my brother and his family came to town to spend Christmas at his in-laws big compound in south Shreveport. They spent a lot of time schlepping supplies back from Wal-Mart. Surely there's got to be some place on the internet where Hot Pockets can be ordered?

I gloated over my brilliant idea of hunkering down for the last part of the year until that lady ran into Charlie on Wednesday -- well into the first week of the new year and proof that brain dead folks are out all the time. (Kathryn)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTF R U talking about?




rs

Crazy In Shreveport said...

Which part isn't clear? Zombies? Charlie's accident? Or mean crazy people running the roads during the last two weeks of the year...sigh...
although this year the road ragers seemed to be out the whole month of December.

Anonymous said...

We did all our shopping online and then went and picked up orders. It was the best idea I'd ever had. If only it had been my idea.

Crazy In Shreveport said...

OOOOhhhh, that's the answer if everybody xmas shopped online then the streets would return to normal.