Saturday, June 24, 2006

know what's sad?

A lot of my friends and acquaintances rebel by doing normal rebellious teenage things, like drinking and smoking and nonsense like that.

I think to rebel against my parents I would have to go out and become a born-again Christian and super conservative and drive them batshit crazy with my views. And that's saying something because my dad's a Christian and conservative, but he's also pretty easy going and laid back.

OR I could start dating a Scientologist. Wait, no. That would be bad. Scientology is a whole different rant.

Love,
Katee!

[p.s. I just did the spell check thing, and it asked if I wanted to replace 'batshit' with 'batched' and 'Scientology' with 'scintillating'. Why does this amuse me so much?]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just did the spell check thing, and it asked if I wanted to replace 'batshit' with 'batched' and 'Scientology' with 'scintillating'. Why does this amuse me so much?

I have no idea why I find that so funny!! But it is!

This little chick has talent.

Rick