Thursday, June 29, 2006

myspace. >:[

Myspace sucks.

It's down ALL THE TIME. And there are too many freaks and perverts on there who request me as a friend and send me weird messages.

The 14 year old girls on there doing the pouty lips and wearing like, half a bikini are disturbing too. I'm thinking, HEY, PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON. Shouldn't they be like. . .having sleepovers and doing each others' nails and drinking chocolate milk instead of discussing their latest drunken night? Stupid Myspace. Fourteen-year-olds are the reason I stopped going to Soundstage, too. I'm not against all of them. I'm against the ones who walk around in big black pants with chains on them, little shirts that say Metallica on the front, and black make up all over their face, asking me for cigarettes and talking about how "metal" they are. GAH, GO HOME.

Anyway, back to Myspace. It's also the perfect place for every freak in the world. NO, I DO NOT WANT TO JOIN YOUR LATEX FETISH CLUB. HOW IS THAT EVEN ENJOYABLE? Especially when the person asking you to join is like, 58 years old.

I'm eighteen. Unless you're really, really rich and resemble Mel Gibson or Harrison Ford, GET TO STEPPIN', SON.

No comments: