Monday, December 18, 2006

New Family Photo

Crazy in Shreveport

Since we started this blog we've talked about getting a family photo up on the page. So today when we went to the Louisiana Boardwalk, I bugged everyone while we rode the trolley so I could get a decent picture of the three of us. It does have a bit of a myspace angle happening.

Charlie and Katee said I antagonized them too much but now if I'd really wanted to get on their last nerve I would have made everyone wear a red or green shirt. And stop off for a teeth whitening session. (Kathryn)

6 comments:

BigAssBelle said...

nice photo! so hard to get the family together. i was bugging out on mine, thinking "no photos" and then it occurred to me that my dad is 89 . . . sigh. i'll be glad when the holidays are over. what about you?

Sarah said...

oh what a cute picture

Robert E Trudeau said...

Blogged at SptFaces because you're such a handsome trio.
Merci,
Robert

Unknown said...

Thank you all for the kind words. You make me glad I put up with the mean glares from the family. The last group shot we have is over 8 years old and was taken for the St. Joseph's Church Directory. Don't ask. Long story. Interesting spiritual journey.

Anonymous said...

Very hip. +5 scene points.

Anonymous said...

Great glasses - beautiful young woman. Brave, besides. Take care with all you do. Carol