Wednesday, December 13, 2006

work!

Last night was my first night at work, and I had to close. Woohoo.

By the end of the night I was, like, limping. Gonna have to get used to walking around for 8 hours. BUT it's okay because I like getting moneys. :D

Look, I'm sorry about not updating much lately, but it's the holidays, you know? I am so exhausted, haha. I finished all my finals and so now I'm just awaiting the final grades, which hopefully don't suck.

Anyway, just a little update, to anyone who cares. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At first I read that you like getting monkeys. And I thought, I have GOT to get a job at Blockbuster!

BigAssBelle said...

love those moneys too . . . don't like giving up my life hours to get them. sigh.

i remember my first waitress job when i was 15. when i got off my feet felt like they were on fire, like there were ants under the skin. ugh. don't miss that. good luck on your job tho!!! money's nice.