Sunday, December 31, 2006

goodbye, 2006.

This has been one hell of a year.

No, really. It has. I have gone from being completely antisocial to not being able to sit in my house for more than a few hours. I'm different now. Everyone's different. I've lost some friends, made some friends, and grown even closer with current friends. I got a job and made good grades in school. I went the whole year without falling in love, which might just be a miracle. I also started to appreciate my family even more than I already have.

So now I'm going to wish everyone a happy new year and hope that 2007 is amazing for you. :) I would be out partying, but I have to work tomorrow morning, so I'm being forced to go to sleep no later than 12:30 am. Get good and drunk for me, and kiss someone you love. ^_^

1 comment:

Sarah said...

sounds like a normal year to me!! i think you're reaching stable Katee. God I wish I worked at blockbuster.. and had free rentals.