Wednesday, November 15, 2006

ugh school needs to be ovvveerrr now.

Sooooo I've got a math test at 1:00 p.m., and then an adolescent psych test that's due on Friday, and I'm so very, very ready for this semester to be over. Thanksgiving Break is next week which means a full week to sit around and do pretty much nothing in the way of school. I do have a driving test I need to study for. When we come back from break, I think there are maybe two weeks until finals and I only need to go up to school for one, and then I will have to ability to do nothing omg. Hopefully BPCC will stop being the biggest whore in the world and send my damn transcripts to LSUS, so I'll be able to meet with an advisor and register for classes so that I can see exactly how many classes I'll be having to do over again. I'm gonna be in school forever wtf.

Oh well, it happens. Now that I have to ability (thanks to kick ass medication and the best therapist in the world) to go to school full time, I think maybe things will go a whole lot faster. And thanks to the discovery of Internet courses, school is not nearly as stressful as it used to be. Wee.

Tonight is the Journey/Def Lepperd concert! Yay! Meru and I are gonna be HOT tonight and people will stare at us all like, "WOW THEY'RE PRETTY!" And we will be, my friends. We'll be the hottest chicks there. I suspect will be some of the youngest chicks there, too, so possibly that will have something to do with our ability to wear sexy things and get away with it. :D Sigh okay, I'm gonna go over some math notes and do the review on the computer. ^_^

1 comment:

Sarah said...

hey how was the concert?? hope you head banged as much as you could have...

youre not a math perosn eh?? god i used to be THE math person.. i miss math. meanwhile i was dreadful in writing
ironic isnt it?