Tuesday, September 26, 2006

i really must stop neglecting this.


See, the thing is, I have been told that I have the attention span of a goldfish. This is a problem when there are things I need to do, but cannot concentrate for shit on it. It's like school. It usually goes like this: "Hmm, I should read that chapter in Art His--OMG A NEW MYSPACE SURVEY!" And then I forget things. It's really quite depressing. The picture on the left demonstrates what happens when I procrastinate, usually ending in lots of pictures being taken of myself.

I've actually gotten more done this week, on account of how bored I have been. All 2 of my friends have been working a lot, so I've been attempting to get things done. I painted the front of my bedroom door purple and placed a fairy poster there, mostly to signify that my room is infinitely better than yours. :P I've gotten some reading done and a lot of math homework, too. This test is sooooo not gonna be as easy as the last one. Grr.

Meru and I are supposed to go see Talledega Nights tomorrow afternoon when I get out of class since I haven't seen it and she is like in love with Will Farrell. Meru's prettttty great. So yeah, basically nothing exciting has happened at all in the last week or so and it really, really needs to before I die of lack of excitement. :(

No comments: