Tuesday, September 12, 2006

woooow busy!

So I definitely haven't had to time write anything in any journal in forever. I've been so busy, holy crap. I've barely been in my room and poor Kizzy is all sad and lonely. The good news is that my mom has her own computer and I have my laptop, so all is well. And our wireless actually works. Yay.

Does anyone remember that guy that I was talking about a few entries back? You know, the one who was like my first love and all that stuff. Heh, about that. He randomly called me one night and said, "I just got off work and I wanna show you my car." So he did and we drove around a lot. I finally saw the house that his family moved into, which wasn't that big of a deal because it's directly across the street from their old one, and he moved out of it like two days ago anyways into his own place with this other dude.

Apparently said other dude doesn't ever clean because that place is gross. I mean there's not like, clothes and crap everywhere, but there's a fair amount of food sticking to the kitchen countertops. I attempted some cleaning, but they didn't have any paper towels. I did wash their dishes which was easy because they have a dishwasher. But, um, it seems to be too much work to put the dishes in the dishwasher. Eurgh.

So we're not really dating but we kind of are. I don't even know if I want that to happen, but I feel really comfortable around him, even if he can be kind of a dick. It happens, I guess. He irritates the shit out of me when he "forgets" to call. He's all, "It's not a big deal!" I don't really care if we agree to like not see each other until the weekend or something, but it is SO rude to say "I'll call you tomorrow" and then. . .you know, not.

Eh. Whatever. I stayed at his house last night. Attempting to sleep when there's a giant snoring male beside you in a twin bed isn't all that spectacular. I think he should get a bigger bed 'cause. . .yeah, I don't dig being pushed off a bed. But hell, it's something. He's only 21; it's not like he's gonna be able to afford a mansion or anything. Mike's job pays well, but he's definitely not rich.

Also, he has a flat iron. And a blow dryer. Because he is apparently a girl. Seriously, um, he's about 6'5" and like 250 pounds and watches football and drinks beer, but his hair is longer than mine and kinda curly, so. . .hahaha. Yep, a flat iron. Jesus.

Okay, Meru is coming to get me and we're gonna go attempt to find something to eat for $20. This might be an adventure.

No comments: