Friday, October 20, 2006

Happiness





I've come realize people in my family of origin have to work hard to be happy. Katee thinks this is sad. Or maybe it's that we're cheerful but we don't recognize it.

So in an effort to help me remember I'm more than capable of reaching sunshiney states of mind on a daily basis here's a current (partial) list of what makes me happy.

1. Getting prescriptions for reasonable prices not budget busting ones.
2. My goofy dog Eko when he hears me say "wanna go for a walk?"
3. Dealing blackjack in the high limit area.
4. Dealing 3 Card Poker.
5. When there's shrimp and or chocolate cake in the company dining room.
6. Days off.
7. Thoughts of my upcoming vacation.
8. Pounding giant nails into wood.
9. Drinking water from blue bottles.
10. Crushing cans with my new can crusher.

No comments: