Thursday, August 17, 2006

woohoo!


I got my GED. See? It's a diploma. Notice how it says "High School Equivalency" and not "Kind-of High School Equivalency." See, lots of people think that to get a GED you just have to know how to add and subtract and read Clifford the Big Red Dog. Excuse me while I LOL all over the place. You know, I'm pretty smart. I could pass for intelligent. Sometimes a genius. I thought this test was easy, but I've always been really good on tests like this. Standardized-style tests. What most people don't know is that in order to pass high school, all you really need are two math classes, four English classes, a few sciences, and a dash of history here and there. It's honestly not that difficult to pass high school. That's probably why I dropped out. High school was a horrendous waste of my time. Anyhow. . .there's my diploma that came in the mail with my awesome scores attached. Let's just say I pretty much owned that test and most of the people who've ever taken it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I knew you could smoke the test.

I will buy the party cake.


rick

Crazy In Shreveport said...

Ooooo, strawberry ice cream cake all around! :D

Anonymous said...

Freaking DONE BABY!!!

Brookshires okay?

Crazy In Shreveport said...

Bwahaha. Brookshire's rocks the ice cream cakes.

I should really go to bed. I have to go to church tomorrow and help chauffer children to our end-of-summer pool party at some guy's house. Weee.