Monday, July 24, 2006

*Another footnote to the stolen car


$900 and climbing is now the cost of the Blazer being stolen.

It's 9am Monday and Skye and Charlie (if you really wanna know I call him Daddy or Paw Paw. This started when I got pregnant with Katee 19 years ago... I digress.. anyway) and I are zipping across I-20 to Waskom, Texas to get Skye fixed.

That early Thursday morning we discovered the Blazer had vanished Skye and the only unfixed boy dog in our house discovered each other. He's a Maltese and she's a Min Pin so the babies would be cute but of course in true F-U (this joke works on many levels but is true because of our different last names...) household fashion Skye has medical complications so we thought it best to terminate the pregnancy and rip out her works.

We're supposed to pick her up Wednesday or Thursday. In the meantime Paw Paw has 3 dogs and 4 cats to try and coax onto his pillow.

No comments: