Friday, July 14, 2006

...the xmas tree is still up and it's July 14...

...but the good news is we've been doing this blog for exactly one month and we've made over 30 posts.

Yes, the tree's still up and there are bits and pieces of Christmas decorations still hanging around the house like this one in the hall right next to the bathroom door.

In Charlie's blue spiral blog notebook I wrote down about 18 ideas he might want to write about. He looked them over and with real amazement in his voice he said, "Wow, how do you think these up?"

"Thinking up things I'm very good at. Putting away Christmas decorations? Not so much..."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I check your blog every day in hopes you (or one of you) is posting today. Nothing like a little good reading.

Rick

Anonymous said...

Do you still have your hoarding room in the back of the house? Or has it been reduced to a junk drawer? I hope you got the e-mail I sent with Tony King abusing his meat!!!

LOL

George